Tuesday, November 27, 2007

For my Andrea

I would just like everyone to know that I have somehow managed to convince the most beautiful girl I've ever met to marry me. How does that feel, you might ask? Well, my friends, it is nothing short of keen. I can't seem to totally wrap my head around the idea, which means it must be a really good one.

That's really pretty much it. I could go on and on about how beautiful she is and how I feel like I'm walking when I'm around her, but I would probably just get all gross. I guess I'll just have to write a song about it. :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love you. And still wish you would post more often, though I have no right these days, because we all know the sorry state my blogging has been in of late.

But it's a beautiful tribute. Touching really.