Friday, November 2, 2007

Apologies and Reparations

So my dear Andrea has alerted me to a distinct lack of posting going on on ye olde blog...e. I wrote only one in the entire month of October.

Due to this obscene lack of involvement and in an attempt to assuage the guilt, grief and suffering experienced by the good people who actually read this, the following statement has been issued by the Assistant Secretary of Trevor-Foreign Relations:

We, the People of Trevor, do hereby and officially apologize to those outsiders who have been damaged, many irreparably so, by the noble dictator's actions, or rather lack thereof. We offer the best and most tender comfort we can in words which could only come from an inspired orator such as he: "There, there. You're very pretty."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments: