Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 1

Captain's log. I'm not really sure what the date is anymore; I only know Andrea has been gone for about a day. Already we've run out of bacon without her to hunt wild boar and without fresh meat, the men's morale has started to waiver. All I can tell them is "just keep on keepin' on, boys." and then they complain about my poor grammar. It's hard to take responsibility for a shipwrecked crew.

Tylor and I went hunting today and shot 11,000 pounds of meat. But we were only able to bring back 700 for some reason unknown to me. The gimp fell off the back of the wag....off the back of the ship and broke his ankle. And Tim was bitten by a snake whilst on a plane.

End of entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Trev. She'll be home soon. In the meantime, watch out for seducers. They prey upon the weak and unprepared.
As for the crew, they'll get used to your colloquial language soon enough. Keep your eye out for mutiny. I saw a glint of it in The Gimp's eyes. I think they believe you are going crazy... -Kenna

Andrea said...

I'm still alive and I'll be back for you men! Don't lose the faith!